Conditions of Hire
Bookings are accepted in units of a complete week, or multiples of complete weeks, from Saturday to Saturday. Short breaks and weekends are more likely to be considered off-season, or at short notice.
This holiday accommodation is for the sole use of the party renting.
- Bookings are normally only accepted in units of a complete week, or multiples of complete weeks - from Saturday to Saturday. Short breaks and weekends will be considered off-season, or at short notice.
- A booking becomes confirmed only when a deposit has been received and acknowledged by us in writing.
- A verbal phone booking or a booking by email is acceptable for 1 week awaiting our receipt of the booking form and deposit. Full payment is required for short breaks.
- A deposit of £50 for each week's holiday to be sent with the booking form. This deposit is part payment of the hire charge. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Mrs. Kathleen Duncan’.
- The balance of the hire charge must be paid not less than 4 weeks before the hire starting date.
- In cases of cancelation, notification should be given immediately and the booking confirmation returned. If cancelation is received 28 days or less before the hire starting date, the hirer is responsible for the balance of hire money as stated above, if the accommodation is not relet. In all cases of cancelation the deposit is forfeited. (Insurance is advised.)
- The time of occupation is 3 p.m. on the starting day of hire. The accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the final day of hire.
- If we are prevented, because of circumstances outwith our control, from putting the accommodation at the disposal of the hirer on the starting date, the full payment shall be returned but the hirer shall have no further claim against us.
- The hirer is responsible for the accommodation and is expected to take all reasonable care of it.
- The property and all utensils must be left in a clean condition at the end of the hire period.
- The hirer must pay for all equipment lost or damaged.
- We will accept no liability for the person or property of the hirer.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- No smoking.